Now that Halloween is over we welcome NOVEMBER and get prepared to indulge for full on comfort food not just for Thanksgiving but all month long.
Here is a list of FALL inspired recipes that I have rounded up from a few different local Portland food bloggers so click on their name and check out what their blogs are about! Oh and don’t worry we didn’t leave you hanging, we also linked up to the direct recipe as well.
- SLOW COOKER APPLE PIE SPICED PEAR APPLESAUCE from Cathy at Noble Pig. Her and her husband own the Noble Pig Vineyard and Winery in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, so don’t be surprised when you see wine pairings with her recipes.
- Enjoy a Fall inspired Quiche that is always popular brunch item. SMOKED SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE QUICHE WITH CAPERS is a rich tasting quiche from Michelle from Je Mange La Ville
- BAKED SPAGHETTI WITH RICOTTA from Pam at For the Love of Cooking. If you are looking for recipes that are low in fat but still taste great, check out Pam’s blog! A native Portland Oregon mom shares her own delicious and simple abroad range of creations on her blog.
- Enjoy all the flavors of fall with APPLE-GINGER GLAZED PORK CHOPS from a Dad of three in Portland Oregon known as The Spinning Cook.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP AND TOFFEE CREAM CHEESE PUMPKIN BREAD WITH MAPLE GLAZE from Your Homebased Mom. Nuff said
- Learn how to prepare and cook the perfect Fall favorite… SPAGHETTI SQUASH from Stumptown Lunch. She is awesome we love her!
- Learn more about THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY JELLO SALAD from Lelo in NOPO. She pulls out her grandmother’s recipe cards and gets inspired. Glad to hear people still hang on to those recipes that have been passed down from many generations.
- Shake things up with a yummy cocktail from Portland Craft Cocktails including 3 ways to make a the MANHATTAN.