Now that we’ve reached October I think it’s safe to say it’s officially fall!! My favorite time of year. I’ve been slowly decorating my house a little bit at a time so I don’t seem like the crazy lady with fall decorations up when it’s still 70 degrees outside. Now that my little man is older I thought it would be fun to post some festive and fun activities and places to see around Portland. Below are 10 of my favorite places in no particular order. You can also check out last years posts HERE and for some adult activities click HERE. You might find some more inspiration.
1. Roloff Farms – Hillsboro, Oregon
Pumpkin patch, fun kid activities, free parking, food, farm tours and more!
2. The Pumpkin Patch – Sauvie’s Island, Oregon
Pumpkin patch, corn maize, free parking, animal barn, hay rides, fresh produce and dog friendly.
3. Clackamas Town Center Disney Store’s Halloween Dress Rehersal - Happy Valley, Oregon
Come dressed in your costume for treats and a fun time. Costume parade and crafts.
4. Lloyd Center Walk The Mall – Portland, Oregon
Walk the mall on Halloween and trick or treat.
5. Jantzen Beach Center Trick or Treat – Portland, Oregon
Trick or treating, face painting, free carousel rides and more!
6. Halloween at the Kennedy School - Portland, Oregon
A variety show, performances, trick or treating, low cost.
7. Little Goblin Halloween Costume Contest @ Cedar Hills – Beaverton, Oregon
Chance to win a $250 gift card for children 12 and younger.
8. Squishing of the squash @ the zoo – Portland, Oregon
The elephants are given several of the area’s largest pumpkins to devour.
9. Howloween @ the zoo – Portland, Oregon
Trick or treating, scavenger hunts, activities, best suited for kids age 3-11.
10. Halloween at the Museum – Portland, Oregon
Activities span over a few days so check out their calendar on their website for more details.
We hope everyone has a safe Halloween and collects lots of candy!